Professional Trainings, Certifications,
In an effort to help my clients be to overcome challenges and use their gifts, I have taken many trainings in both coaching and healing. I list many of those trainings below.
Some of my major certifications are as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the ICF, a Certified Eden Energy Medicine Practitioner (CEEMP), a certified ADHD coach (PCACG), a Diplomate of Professional Coaching with the International Academy of Behavioral Medicine, Counseling & Psychotherapy (IABMCP), a Certified Family Coach, Academy of Guided Imagery Certified (AGI), a licensed teacher of all grades and of Spanish.
I am also a Certified Class Instructor for Donna Eden Energy Medicine for Women.
My learning is ongoing and so there have been more than what is listed below.
Professional Coach Trainings
- Coach U Certified Graduate
- Corporate Coach U Certified Graduate
- ADD Coach Academy Graduate
- ADD 2005 Graduate (with Ed Hallowell, MD and John Ratey, MD)
- Professional Coach ADD Certified Coach Graduate Program
- Parent as Coach Academy Certified Graduate
- Relationship Coaching Institute
- Coachville School of Coaching
- Academy for Guided Imagery Certified Graduate
- Infinia School of Small Business Coaching
- Crossroads Recovery Coach Training (for Addictions) Graduate
- Recovery Coaching Advanced Certification Training
- Train the Trainer (Peak Potentials)
- Enneagram (Dr. Lorraine Cassista)
- DISC Indra Certification Graduate
- Peak Potentials Quantum Leap Program
- Enlightened Wealth Institute - Robert Allen
- Certified Spiritual Teacher & Storyteller in Maggid Certification Program of Yitzchak Buxbaum
Let's talk: Chana@TheSpectrumCoach.com or call at 201-833-8778.
Healing Masters with whom I Have Trained
Since 2000, I have been traveling all over the country to learn Energy Medicine. The following are some of the Healing Programs and Healing Masters with whom I have trained:
- Donna Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner (first graduating class) Energy Medicine & Nine Systems of Chinese Medicine
- Certified Donna Eden Energy Medicine for Women Class Instructor
- Certified by the Academy of Guided Imagery (AGI)™
- HANDLE Certification Program (Holistic Approach to Neuro-Developmental Learning & Efficiency)
- Rosalyn Bruyere & Ken Weintraub - several years under their tutelage - workshops, intensives, and apprenticeship
- Carol DeSanto & Jim Kepner - Nervous System Energy Work Certification Program
- Steven Amoils, MD - Alliance Institute for Integrative Medicine
- Neuro Emotional Technique (NET)
- Theo Kyrkostas - Long Island, NY - Apprenticeship
- Steven Weiss, MD - Physical Healing Using Sacred Geometry as a Bridge Between the Embryo and the Etheric Body
- Master Luke Chan - Chilel Qi Gong
- Dan Lobash - Korean Hand Therapy
- Melanie and Michael Gambino - Internal & External Tracking
- Consegrity - Mary Lynch, MD
- Dahnhak Healing & Yoga - Dahn Healing Institute - Oradell, NJ
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy - Nagi Iskander, MD
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)- David Feinstein, PhD
- Energy Psychology - David Feinstein, PhD
- Ohashi Institute - Oriental Diagnosis
- EMDR - self taught
- Madison King - Energetic Techniques for Weight Loss
- Neal Rouzier, MD - Hormone Replacement Therapy with Bio-Identical Hormones
- Hooshang Hooshmand, MD - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (CRPS)
- Bruce Hocking, L.Ac - Electrotherapeutic Point Stimulations (ETPS)
- Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders - Ohel / Bais Ezra
- Asperger Awareness - Jewish Family Services of Bergen County
Leadership Roles in Coaching
As a successful coach and healer, I really enjoy giving back. Some of that is through leading and speaking.
- Certified as PCC Professional Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- 2007 ADD Coach Academy Professional Teleclass Leader
- Founder of Academy of Spectrum Coaching: Rising above the Spectrum - Autism Spectrum Disorder (Aspergers, PDD-NOS, ADHD)
- Founder of Professional Association of ADHD Coaches (PAAC)
- Leader of the International Coach Federation (ICF) ADHD Special Interest Group (ADHD SIG)
- Conference Planner for ADD-Coaches Organization (ACO) 2007 to 2009
- Board Secretary for Recovery Coaches International ( RCI) Institute for the Advancement of ADHD Coaching (IAAC) -Chairman of Certification Application Committee
- Relationship Coaching Institute - Trainer for Advanced Couples Coaching Courses
- Certification Assessor for the ICF
- Certified by the Institute of the Advancement of ADHD Coaching (IAAC) as a Senior Certified ADHD COACH (SCAC)
- Chairman of Certification Application Committee and serving on the Commission for Institute for the Advancement of ADHD Coaching (IAAC) until July 2008
Let's talk: Chana@TheSpectrumCoach.com or call at 201-833-8778.
- Presenter at 2008 ACO Conference - St Louis:
"How to Overcome Resistance to Change in your Clients and in Yourself Using Mind Pictures as a Coaching Tool"
- Presenter at ADDA 2008 Conference - Minnesota
"Coaching Consciousness through Mind Pictures: How to Turn Resistance into an Ally for Change"
- ICF ADHD SIG (2007) -
"Relating about Relationships - What Works And What Doesn't" - Teleconference
- Recovery Coaches International 2007 - Teleconference
"Coaching Recovery Using Interactive Guided Imagery"
- Creator and Teleclass Leader of Coach Training course (2008)
"Connecting with the ICF Competencies"
- Association of Orthodox Jewish Scientists - 2005 Conference
"The Difficult Teen: What's a Parent to do? Coaching Skills for Parents" New York
- NeuroEmotional Technique (NET) Eagles Conference -
"How to Use Chinese Medicine Face Reading to Determine the Client's Issues" 2007 Denver, Co.
- Scheduled to speak at 2009 ACO Conference in April -
" Is it ASD or ADD? How Autism Spectrum Disorder is different from ADHD in manifestation and in the Coaching Experience."
- "The Mask" - Story presentation- Congregation B'nai Avrohom Brooklyn, NY 1/17/07
- "Found Out" - Presentation of one of my signature stories Congregation B'nai Avrohom Brooklyn, NY 6/3/2007
- "Sent to the Dogs" - Story presentation at Congregation B'nai Avrohom Brooklyn 5/8/2008
- "A Storyteller's Journey Through the Holidays" - the sole entertainer of the evening - Passover 1999 - Nevele Hotel Fallsburg, NY
- Received Certification as Spiritual Teacher & Storyteller from Maggid Certification Program of Yitzchak Buxbaum
back to top
Are you looking for a Speaker?
Click here to connect with me
- Is it ADD or ASD?
- How to Overcome Resistance to Change in your Clients and in Yourself
- Coaching Consciousness through Mind Pictures: How to Turn Resistance into an Ally for Change
- Relating about Relationships - What Works and What Doesn't
- Coaching Recovery Using Interactive Guided Imagery
- The Difficult Teen: What's a Parent to do? Coaching Skills for Parents
- Energy Medicine - How To Train Your Body To Heal Itself.
- The Truth about How to Get The Sleep You Need
- Hormone Balance - The Power of Hormones and How to Balance them for Better Health.
- Energy Medicine First Aid for Emergencies
- How to use the Ancient Art of Chinese Medicine Face Reading to Determine the Client's Element & Issues
- Chinese Medicine Face Reading - How to Read a Person by Looking at the Face
- Connecting with the ICF Competencies - Learn to Be a Great Coach and Pass the ICF Certification Assessment
Testimonials about Chana's Courses
back to top
Hi Chana, You may use the below endorsement as you wish. I admire your efforts to get ADHD accreditation the right way with integrity and experienced coaches. I think you are great!!!
I attended Chana Klein's workshop at the ADDA conference in July 2008. Chana is a master of presenting how to work with internal parts and utilize the work for people to make major changes in their lives. She is totally knowledgeable about the subject and communicates with warmth and humor. I loved the fact that she expresses her ideas without the use of power-point. She included time for us to practice and went around with suggestions. She is so masterful at speaking and knowledgeable about the subject of resistance and parts that I totally recommend her as a coach or speaker at your conference.
‾ Ira Dressner, PCC, Ph.D. Spiritual and ADHD Coach, Board Member of International Coach Federation. Board Member of Professional Association of ADHD Coaches
This course is great for anyone who wants to further develop their understanding of the competencies. You will learn Do's and Don'ts around each competency as you prepare for certification. You will also walk away with a whole list of questions that will be helpful to incorporate into your natural curiosity.
‾ Chris Grady-Wilson
If you're going to take the ICF exam, you have GOT to take this course with Chana. It's informative, fun and she can explain the competencies in a down-to-earth manner. You'll know everything you need to know to pass the exam!
‾ Sue Walker
A fast paced course, Chana knows her stuff. She is a gifted teacher, plus, she knows what the ICF is looking for. Thanks so much Chana for your time and skills and information.
‾ Desy Campbell
"You know what you know. And sometimes, you know what you don't know. And other times you don't know what you don't know." Chana enlightens you to the areas that you don't know what you don't know and creates a wonderful place for you to learn, experience, and then know it in your heart to enhance your coaching skills.
‾ Rhonda Masure
This course absolutely connects the practice of coaching to the ICF core competencies. The student will be left in no doubt what is required of them to meet these competencies. The course imparts maximum knowledge in minimum time. As an integrative coach this course has opened a new door for me regarding coaching options, style and effectiveness. I highly recommend it. You are a treasure Chana!!!
‾ Jenny Devine
Chana is an excellent teacher and makes the information taught about the ICF competencies very understandable, realistic, and useful while doing this in a setting that is very safe for students to ask questions and practice. Not only did Chana do an outstanding job of "teaching" the information, she made an extra effort to provide each student with a written "Summary" of the material covered after each class. This extra effort made each class even more valuable because we were left with 2 resources for review and getting more out of each class: The recording of each class for review and the "Summary" she so skillfully prepared for us.
‾ Lorraine Brock
My desire to write a testimonial for Chana Klein is two-fold: I want to express deep gratitude for her effective and efficient teaching skills and also to encourage others who might benefit from her expertise.
Several months ago, I asked Chana to help prepare me for the ICF oral exam. I knew it was not enough to simply understand the Core Competencies. To earn a credential, I needed to be able to apply them effectively in a coaching situation. After working with Chana, in an amazingly short period of time, I not only better understood the competencies, but also knew what to avoid. And more importantly, I felt confident that I could ask the questions that would best support my client through the session. This was verified as feedback when my evaluator acknowledged me for applying the competencies through skilled questioning techniques謡ithout question a result of my work with Chana.
I have no doubt that working with Chana was responsible for giving me the additional skills I needed to pass the ICF oral exam. Chana is clear, concise, to the point and is a great teacher and coach, in her own right. She can show you how to do the same. Thank you, Chana.
‾ Carla Lee
I believe anyone who is exploring all types of coaching, will find this a great basic platform for coaching anyone.
‾ Linda Weiser
Chana rocks! If you want to know what's what as far as getting ICF-certified, she's the one for you. She delivers the bottom line in a warm, lively, personal and entertaining way, and hits the mark with her deep knowledge and experience as a coach and as an assessor. You can't help but learn and have fun doing so!
‾ Mary Jane Aboud
Chana shared her expert knowledge of the process of ACC certification and helped to clarify the expectations when taking an oral exam. She is both knowledgeable and compassionate. We used real life situations for practice and she was able to highlight the concepts we were discussing. If you want to know the do's and don'ts of ICF Certification on a practical level, Chana can guide you through that process. ‾ CK Reyes
This course is a concise and practical exchange of knowledge of the ICF Core Competencies. Chana helps any coach, at any stage in their practice. to weave the ICF standards seamlessly into their unique coaching style. I appreciate the time and knowledge that Chana brings to the forum. Thank You!
‾ Cat Meehan
It would have been much more difficult to proceed with the ICF certification without having taken this course. The classes helped to get a clear picture of the requirements and their practical application in coaching. Chana's knowledge and ability to share this knowledge leave me well prepared for the ICF certification requirements.
Thank you for providing this invaluable service. Who you are as a coach and human being is very inspiring and motivating.
‾ Marita Wahl-Shedd
I now have a deeper understanding regarding core competencies and it supports me in terms of my effectiveness in interacting with clients. I also have higher confidence to take ICF exam. I highly recommend Chana's Group Mentoring Course. It's very practical and yet fun course. I've learned a lot myself. And as a result, And the price is very reasonable!
‾ Vivian Cheng
As an Integrative Life Coach pursuing ICF credentialing, I found these four training sessions on the ICF Core Competencies invaluable in preparing for the next step of credentialing in the coaching profession. Chana's knowledge of the subject is a clear 10 out of 10! She has a gift of sharing her expertise in this field with clarity and compassion and a keen and pragmatic understanding of how to implement the ICF Core Competencies. I highly recommend Chana's training to anyone who is pursuing integrating the rigors of the ICF guidelines into their coaching practice.
‾ Susan Pachman
If you are working on getting ICF credentials or if you want to improve your coaching skills this course is a must! Chana provided a clear structure and tons of material that is essential in coaching. I will listen to the recordings and practice these invaluable skills throughout my life, in all areas both personal and professional.
‾ Lauri Boyer
The return on investment for this course was worthwhile. I especially recommend this course for new coaches who haven't had a lot of experience with coaching because the material taught is universally useful and relevant regardless of the type of training they may have already received. In addition, they will have all of the notes and recordings from the classes to reference long after the class has completed.
Chana is very student-oriented and does everything possible to ensure that each class session provides as much instruction and practice as possible.
‾ Andrea Carlton
Chana's Connecting with the Competencies Course was informative and hands on. That allowed me to practice while learning the material. Chana is masterful at making distinctions with ease and grace for her students to integrate into their coaching skills. I recommend this course for anyone wanting to enhance their coaching skills and or receive ICF certification.
I think you did an awesome job at structuring the course, delivering the information and allowing us an opportunity to practice. The context and the content were easy to learn and easy to apply.